Town of Wilton New York

Who do I contact if I have a problem with the road or drainage in my neighborhood?

Initially, call the Highway Department 584-4588. The Highway Superintendent will request the Engineer for technical assistance after an assessment of the situation.
© 2018 Town of Wilton • 22 Traver Road Wilton, New York 12831 • (518) 587-1939
Privacy Notice
Webdesign by Spa.Net Webdesign Group