Town of Wilton New York

I have a question related to the water or sewer service in the Town. Who do I contact?

Please contact Wilton Water and Sewer Authority at 581-8626. WWSA is an independent Authority from the Town of Wilton. WWSA owns and operates the Town water supply system and a portion of the sewer system.
© 2018 Town of Wilton • 22 Traver Road Wilton, New York 12831 • (518) 587-1939
Privacy Notice
Webdesign by Spa.Net Webdesign Group