Town of Wilton New York

Can anything be placed or planted in a drainage easement?

No. The Town may need access to service those areas and will need to disrupt anything placed there.
© 2018 Town of Wilton • 22 Traver Road Wilton, New York 12831 • (518) 587-1939
Privacy Notice
Webdesign by Spa.Net Webdesign Group