Town of Wilton New York

How do I challenge my assessment?

A grievance complaint form may be filed after May 1st but no later than Grievance Day, which is the 4th Tuesday in May. Forms may be obtained at the Assessor's Office beginning May 1.

© 2022 Town of Wilton • 22 Traver Road Wilton, New York 12831 • (518) 587-1939
Privacy Notice
Webdesign by Spa.Net Webdesign Group