Delegan Pond Fishing Program
Beautiful Delegan Pond is located in Camp Saratoga on Scout Road. Hiking and fishing are a favorite at this location. Bring your poles and a lunch and enjoy a day with your family at Camp Saratoga!
Camp Saratoga Delegan Pond, Scout Pond, Fishing Program
The Town of Wilton Town Board, owners of property known as Camp Saratoga has stocked Scout Pond for resident fishing.
- The stocking program is for the Town of Wilton residents only.
- April 1st to July 1st, will be reserved for fishing by Town of Wilton resident youths age 16 or under, and may be assisted by an immediate adult family member.
- The remainder of the trout fishing season will be open to Town residents to October 15th, the last day of trout season, for all persons over the age of 16 with a required, valid, New York State Fishing License.
- Fishing limit is 2 per day.
- Adults after July 1st (catch and release) is recommended.
- No live bait is permitted (worms and lures permitted).
THIS RESOLUTION WAS APPROVED BY THE TOWN OF WILTON TOWN BOARD APRIL 5, 2012.