2015 Town of Wilton Preliminary Budget
33 YEARS NO TOWN GENERAL OR HIGHWAY TAX
Wilton, New York – As required by Town Law section 106, on Thursday, October 2, 2014 Town Supervisor Arthur Johnson has released his 2015 Preliminary Budget for the Town of Wilton.
Highlights of his budget are as follows:
- 33 Years of No General Fund or Highway Fund Tax.
- Total amount of the 2015 Preliminary Budget is $7,609,673,
4% spending growth over the 2014 Adopted Budget.
- This is a balanced budget with no use of the Town’s surplus.
- Much needed equipment is in the budget for the Parks Department and Highway Department.
- Many repairs are in the budget for the Town Hall Complex and Gavin Park Complex.
- $900,000 is budgeted for Road Improvements.
- 2% COLA for all Full Time Town Employees.
2015 Budget Info >>